Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.Lectro Vintage 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Traditional Electric Bike
Based on traditional Dutch bikes the Lectro Vintage provides a modern twist on the classic design. With an upright riding position, comfy saddle, full mudguards, pannier rack and chainguard, the Vintage is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The Lectro Vintage provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery
Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Vintage can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Vintage lies a 250 Watt Bafang brushless front wheel motor, the 36 volt battery sits discreetly locked in the rear pannier rack, easily removable for charging. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance. The Vintage is so easy to ride, it's not only the motor assistance. The lightweight aluminium frame has a low step crossbar so it's easy to get on and off. The long head tube combined with high swept back adjustable handlebars produces a relaxed upright riding position, easy on the back.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- Frame: Aluminium traditional low step. Internally routed ecables
- Fork: Hi-Tensile.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed Revoshift twist shifter. Shimano RD-TY300 rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Single chain set with 46 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. 14/28T Shimano freewheel. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 26" alloy silver 36 hole rims with alloy rear hub and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 26" x 1.75" retro brown wall tyres with reflective safety strip.
- Brakes: Front and rear Promax alloy silver V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Mudguards: Front and rear colour matched full length chromo plastic.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy comfort handlebars with an adjustable height alloy quill stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo Comfort elastomer saddle alloy 350mm seat post.
- Pedals: Resin 9/16"
- Battery: 36V-8.8AH Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Front 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode button.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 18".
- Weight: 26 Kg.
- Frame Colour: Midnight Blue.
- Fork Colour: Midnight Blue.
- Cycle Condition: Brand new sealed in box. This Bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, adjustment to gears/brakes may also be required prior to use.