Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.Lectro Urban City 17" Ladies 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Bike
The Lectro Urban City provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 7 speed Shimano Nexus drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Urban City can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
The Lectro Urban City is the ideal choice for riders looking for a simple low maintenance e-bike solution. Its 700c wheels, lightweight aluminium frame and Suntour suspension fork are ideal for unpredictable city streets and is also at home on paths and tracks away from the urban sprawl. Fitted with a Shimano Nexus 7 speed transmission for quick easy gear selections. The Urban City has all the gear ratios you will ever need for life in or around the city. The adjustable angle stem and comfort handlebar create a comfortable upright riding position that's easy on the back and allows great visibility.
The Urban City is supplied "naked" but there's clearance for mudguards and a rack if you want to equip it for the wet or carry some extra luggage. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The 36 Volt lithium ion power pack sits neatly in the down tube of the bike frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required and displays the battery condition, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of assisted riding.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- 6 km/h walk assist.
- Frame: Aluminium 700c urban hybrid womens specific frame. Internal battery mount. Internal e-cable routing. Mudguard/pannier bosses.
- Fork: Suntour M3010 Suspension with adjustable preload.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed Revo twist shifters. Nexus seven speed internal hub gears.
- Drivetrain: Prowheel single 46T chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket. KMC Z33 102 link silver chain.
- Wheels: 700c double wall alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy front hub and 13g rustless spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 700 x 38c black wall city tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear Promax alloy V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy swept back comfort handlebars with a Zoom adjustable alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo tan comfort saddle with 350mm black alloy micro adjust 27.2mm seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16 alloy cage platform.
- Battery: 36V-8.8Ah Lithium ion battery fitted inside downtube.
- Motor: Front 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode. Quick connect cabling.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 17".
- Weight: 27 Kg.
- Frame Colour: White.
- Fork Colour: Black.
- Cycle Condition: Brand new sealed in box. This Bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, adjustment to gears/brakes may also be required prior to use.