Battery drain in the off season can be a real bummer. The Maintainer 10 Trickle Charger is specifically engineered to be an all-in-one solar solution to keep 12V batteries preserved when not in use, like those found in motorcycles, cars, boats, tractors, off-road vehicles, etc. Also included an in-line regulator so you never have to worry about over-charging and discharging. The Maintainer 10 is built to withstand the elements with tempered glass and a durable aluminum frame.
- Maintenance-Free Trickle Charger Built-in solar panel for complete plug-and-play battery protection. In-line charge controller never over-charges.
- Easy Installation Removable suction cups and durable loops for quick attachment. Long-lasting battery connectors
- Durable, Weatherproof Construction Tempered glass and aluminum frame to withstand the elements. Highly-efficient monocrystaline panel.
- Input: Solar
- Output: SAE, Alligator Clamps, 12V Car Port
- Used with: 12V battery
- Solar Panel: 10 Watts
- Kit Weight: 2.9 lbs
- Kit Includes: 10W Solar Panel with Built-in Trickle Charger, SAE Connector, Alligator Clamp Connector, 12V Car Port Connector, 4 Suction Cups
HOW THE MAINTAINER 10 TRICKLE CHARGER WORKS:
This plug-and-play solar trickle charger prevents the natural battery drain in 12V lead acid batteries found in motorcycles, cars, boats, recreational vehicles, tractors, etc. This natural drain tends to happen when 12V batteries are left unused during an off-season. Lead acid batteries last longer when kept fully charged at all times, even when not in use. Also includes a built-in charger regulator to avoid over-charging and reverse discharging.
Position the solar trickle charger when it receives the most direct sunlight as possible and connect to the battery using one of the included connectors. Proven effective during all types of sunlight-including cloudy conditions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS