The battery heating socks WarmMe allow to maintain your feet warm in cold locations and during any outdoor activity, especially if praticated during the winter season.
The WarmMe socks use an infra-red heating technology and they have heating carbon elements that contribute to diffuse the heat homogeneously.
Sporty look and very thechnical, they are resistant (cotton and spandex), soft and washable by hand at 30\xB0C; the thin battery, once recharged, is putted in a little pocket positioned at the top of the sock at the height of elastic and connected to the same with the special cable.
It can maintain the foot area warm up to hours.
Included in the packaging batteires thiny and removable (7.4V 2200mAh) and a battery charger (8.4V 1.5A) with double attack 3.5 DC.
- Heating circuits: invisible made of carbon fiber, hyperflexible and ultra-thin, radiate infrared heat (up to 45\xB0C/113\xB0F) so as to maintain a comfortable foot temperature and do not annoy during use
- Batteries: small, lightweight and fast rechargeable lithium ion 7.4 V - 2200 mAh. Placed in a small inner pocket on the top of calf, they can power the heating circuit for more than 6 hours
- On/Off: just plug or unplug the battery plug
- Materials: special cotton and spandex make the socks softer and comfortable, a nylon and polyester protector on the calves protects against wear
- Hand washable in water 30\xB0C (86\xB0F)