• High amps peak current
• Fast charging: up to 2.4 amp
• Heavy duty clamps and cables
• Compact and lightweight design: slim and mini size
• Safety Protection: FCC, CE, ROHS; UL Certified battery cell
• The smart clamps offers over current protection, short circuit protection, overload protection, over-voltage protection and over-charge protection
• Power capacity: 5600mAh
• Peak current: 300Amps
• USB: 5V 2.4A Output
• Input voltage: 5V
• Color: Red, Black (Optional)
• Dimensions: 5.41*3.25*0.77inches
Start Your Engine with 4 Easy Steps
• Press the power button and make sure jump starter is over 75% charged (three LED).
• Insert jumper cables into 12V jumping port.
• Connect red clamp to "+" terminal and black clamp to "-" terminal of car battery.
• Start car when jumper cable indicator light turns green.
• 1 x Automobile Jump Start Battery
• 1 x USB Charging Cable
• 1 x Battery Clamp
• 1 x Instruction
Good to know
• Charge the jump starter at least once every 3 months to avoid shortening its lifespan.
• Recharge your vehicle's battery as soon as possible after jump start.
• If less than 25% charged, it may not be able to start your engine.
• Do not connect the positive and negative polarity together when it's powered on.