Viking Cycles Est. 1908
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today’s Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2017 the range includes: E-Bikes, Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport and City Folders. Each model now utilizes the technical developments of today’s manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.
Viking Arriba Folding 36 Volt 250w Electric Bike
The 2017 Arriba provides an assisted range of of up to 45 kilometers from it's 36 Volt 8.8Mah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along once you start to pedal. With it's seven speed twist grip shimano drivetrain you can choose a comfortable gear and select the level of assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) top speed, but do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Arriba can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Arriba is a 250 Watt brushless rear wheel motor, the 36 volt battery mounts neatly and securely behind the seat tube. The Arriba has been designed with a more traditional style folding frame which allows for a very low (15") step-over height making this bike very easy to mount and dismount. The frame is constructed from high grade aluminium making it both strong and light, the quick fold mechanism allows for easy transportation and storage. Equipped with comfy elastomer sprung saddle and high rise adjustable handlebars, the Arriba is easy fold and comfortable to ride. The bar mounted control module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a single button to adjust the five levels of assistance. The Arriba comes fully equipped with front and rear mudguards, non-slip folding pedals and a four point rear luggage rack complete with straps.
- Frame: Aluminium low curve folding frame with a 15" step over. Integral battery compartment. Replaceable gear hanger.
- Frame Size :16". Saddle distance to pedal from 26" to 33".
- Fork: Hi-Tensile steel unicrown forks.
- Folded size: 95cm x 50 cm x 72cm.
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed indexed gears with Shimano Revoshift twist grip shifter.
- Drive train :Single chain set with 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks.14/28 Shimano freewheel. Shimano rear derailleur. KMC chain.
- Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- 20" Alloy black 36 hole double wall rims with alloy front hub and 13g spokes. CNC braking surfaces.
- Tyre/Tubes : 20" x 1.75" Kenda City black wall tyres. Inner tubes come with anti puncture sealant.
- Promax front and rear alloy black V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers incorporating power cut off switch.
- Front and rear mudguards.
- Bars/Stem : Alloy riser 620mm handlebars with a folding alloy adjustable high rise stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Selle Royal Comfort elastomer saddle with black alloy seat post.
- Lockable 36V-8.8AH Lithium ion battery with 6 month sleep mode.
- Rear 250W brushless geared hub centered motor.
- PAS Sensor: Speed sensor 12 magnetic. Quick connect cables.
- PAS LED Display. 5 Mode 36V 15A Controller to adjust the level of assist.
- 4-5 hours battery charge time.
- 45 Km assisted range (Dependent up on load and terrain).
- Non-slip folding pedals.
- Rear four point carrier with elasicated luggage straps. 25kg limit.
- Includes Intelligent mains charger. 4-5 Hour charge time.
- Weight: 20Kg approx.
- Frame Size: 16".
- Cycle Condition:B Grade. This cycle is new but may have slight marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty.This Bike comes 95% built and will arrive in a folded state. Charging the battery, Inflation of tyres and fitting of pedals necessary. Gear and brake cables may also require some adjustment prior to use.