Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.B Grade Lectro Peak 18" Gents 36Volt 250w 24 Speed Electric Mountain Bike
The Lectro Peak provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.2Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a 24 speed Shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Peak can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
If you want to experience the thrill of some real off-road riding but would still welcome that little extra help when the going gets tough the Lectro Peak is the perfect choice. Built around a sturdy lightweight aluminium frame with Suntour adjustable suspension forks with optional lock-out to help iron out the bumps or fine tune for the flat stuff. Fitted with a super slick Shimano 24 speed transmission system with easy to use push button gear selectors, the Peak has a gear ratio for all terrains. The braking system comprises of a set of powerful cable actuated front and rear Tektro disc brakes, pin sharp in all conditions. And, when you need that extra push, the 250 watt brushless motor can be engaged to help you power up those gradients. The large capacity compact lithium ion power pack is mounted low down on the frame to help lower the centre of gravity. The handlebar module lets you select the level of assistance required and displays the battery condition, a 4-5 hour charge will give you around 45km of off-road thrills on this capable mountain bike.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- 6 km/h walk assist.
- Frame: Aluminium 650b specific frame. Curved top tube. S bend chain stays. OS head tube. Internal e-cable routing.
- Fork: 650b Suntour XCT-P suspension forks with hydraulic lock-out and adjustable preload. 80mm travel.
- Gears: Shimano 8 Speed rapid-fire STI shifters. Shimano Acera 8 speed rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Shimano alloy FCTY501 triple chainset with 170mm alloy cranks. 11/30T Shimano cassette. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket. KMC Z72 116 link silver chain.
- Wheels: 27.5" (650b) double wall alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy front hub and 13g rustless spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 27.5" x 2.10" Kenda black wall trail tyres.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro cable actuated disc brakes. 160mm rotors. Promax alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Bars/Stem: Zoom alloy 660mm lo-rise handlebars with a Zoom alloy A-Head 4 bolt front loading stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Lectro sports comfort saddle with 350mm black alloy micro adjust 27.2mm seat post.
- Pedals: 9/16 MTB platform alloy cage.
- Battery: 36V-8.2Ah Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Rear 250W brushless geared hub centred motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode. Quick connect cabling.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 18".
- Weight: 27 Kg.
- Frame Colour: Black.
- Fork Colour: Black.
Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.