Developed in the UK, the Lectro electric bike range represents the culmination of 8 years of experience in designing the UK's top selling ebikes.
Rather than try to compromise or dilute their ideals the Lectro bikes have are designed from the bottom (bracket) up, component by component to create well spec'd great value every day electric bikes. The range of nine bikes offer everything from compact folding, city commute, urban sports to 650b mountain bikes.
At Lectro we believe that cycling should be accessible to everyone so we have combined our top cycle designs with the best brushless motor technology and state of the art Lithium-ion battery packs to create a range of electrically assisted cycles for all.B Grade Lectro Easy Step Folding 36Volt 250w 7 Speed Electric Bike
The Lectro Easy Step provides an assisted range of of up to 45km from its powerful 36 Volt 8.8Ah battery. Rather than having a throttle, the motor helps you along when you start to pedal. With a seven speed shimano drivetrain you can still choose a comfortable gear and select the level of motor assistance you require depending on the terrain. Assisted E-bikes are limited to about 15 mph (25kph) and do not require any form of insurance, should you wish the Easy Step can be ridden without the battery as a regular bike.
At the heart of the Easy Step lies a 250 Watt Bafang brushless front wheel motor, the 36 volt battery sits neatly in the rear pannier rack for easy fitting/removal. With a low step over height, the aluminium frame can be folded for easy transportation or storage. Equipped with a comfort saddle and full length mudguards the Easy Step is ready for anything, from nipping to the shops, your daily commute or trips in the country. The folding aluminium frame and stem make storage and transportation a little easier. The handle bar module provides battery status information via handy LED's and has a button to adjust the level of assistance.
- 45km assisted range (dependent on load and terrain).
- 6 km/h walk assist.
- Frame: Aluminium folding frame with low step over.
- Fork: Hi-Tensile forks with lower leg pannier eyelets.
- Gears: Shimano 7 Speed thumb shifter. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur.
- Drivetrain: Single chain set with 48 tooth chain ring and 170mm alloy cranks. 14/34T Shimano freewheel. Sealed cassette cartridge bottom bracket.
- Wheels: 20" alloy black 36 hole rims with alloy hubs and 13g spokes.
- Tyre/Tubes: 20" x 1.75" tyres with safety reflective sidewalls.
- Brakes: Front and rear Promax alloy black V type brakes. Alloy 3 finger brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Mudguards: Front and rear full length chromo-plastic.
- Bars/Stem: Alloy 580mm riser handlebars with a folding alloy stem.
- Saddle/Seat post: Velo Comfort elastomer saddle with 400mm black alloy seat post.
- Pedals: Folding pedals.
- Battery: 36V-9AH Lithium ion battery.
- Motor: Front 250W brushless geared hub centered motor.
- Handlebar Display. 5 mode controller to adjust the level of assist. 6km/h walking mode.
- Charging time: 4-5hrs
- Additional: Alloy kickstand. Intelligent mains charger. CE approved.
- Frame Size: 13".
- Weight: 20 Kg.
- Frame Colour: Silver.
- Fork Colour: Silver.
- Cycle Condition :B Grade. This cycle is new but will have paintwork damage, marks to frame and/or forks. It has been returned to us by one of our couriers. It is mechanically sound and covered by the manufacturers full warranty. This bike comes 90% built. Inflation of tyres, fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front brake cable and seat required. Brakes also require some adjustment.