1. Improved LCD display, more intuitive to adjust the various parameters.
2. Dual USB output, this solar charge controller can simultaneously charge or supply power to two mobile phones, tablet PCs and other devices that require 5V power.
3. Using series PWM main charging circuit, effectively improve the charging efficiency.
4. Light control and delay function.
5. Build-in short-circuit protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, over-load protection.
1. Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controllers to recognize the battery type (12 V / 24 V) before installation.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3. The regulator is ONLY suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL. (NOT suitable for lithium batteries, Ni-MH battery)
4. ONLY suitable for working with photovoltaic solar panels. (NOT for other DC or AC power source)
There could be some slight differences in the color tone of the pictures and the actual item.
1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator plus and minus.
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator plus and minus. The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
Battery Voltage: 12V / 24V (Auto Detect)
Charge Current: 10A/20A/30A
Working Temperature: -35℃ to +60℃
Application: Home, Industrial, Commercial
Self consume: ≤10mA
Float Charge: 13V
Discharge stop: 10.7V
Discharge reconnect: 12.6V
12V battery can only access 18V-20V solar panels
24V battery can only access 36-40V solar panels
10A （12V120W （MAX） 24V/240W（MAX））
20A （12V/240W（MAX） 24V/480W（MAX））
30A （12V/360W（MAX） 24V/720W（MAX））
1.An improper sequence order can damage the controller.
2.This controller can only be used on lead-acid batteries
1 x Solar Charge Controller
1 x Manual