Video of Tesla Model Y prototype cruising down a Washington highway surfaces online
2019 was something of whirlwind year for Tesla, full of minor setbacks, wild controversies, and of course, some impressive achievements. Most notably, Tesla over the past year proved that it could actually turn a profit. And though Tesla first turned a profit during the third quarter of 2018, its ability to turn a profit yet again in 2019 proved that the first time was anything but a fluke.
In turn, 2019 saw shares of Tesla take off into the stratosphere. Buoyed by the Cybertruck unveiling and optimism regarding the company's burgeoning business in China, Tesla stock during the last nine weeks of the year skyrocketed from about $254 a share to $418 a share.
BGR Top Deals:
- This brilliant reinvention of the door knob sold out in an hour last time we covered it now its back in stock
- Todays best deals: AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro sale, $8 wireless charger, Ring Doorbell deals, $3 Instant Pot cookbook, more
Trending Right Now:
- Apples iPhone 12 might be the worst thing that ever happened to Samsung
- A scary unidentified virus is spreading in China
- Disney keeps failing to explain one of the worst things about Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Video of Tesla Model Y prototype cruising down a Washington highway surfaces online originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 1 Jan 2020 at 18:34:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.