Teslas are hard to steal, but three were stolen from a dealership on Friday
- A group of thieves stole three Tesla vehicles from a Virginia dealership early Friday morning.
- The thieves led police on a short chase before abandoning the cars and fleeing on foot.
- Two of the Tesla thieves remain at-large.
- Visit BGR's homepage for more stories.
A group of thieves stole three Tesla vehicles from a dealership in Fairfax County, Virginia early on Friday morning. Police were quickly alerted to what was going on and a chase involving all three cars ensued.
According to reports from NBC4 Washington and WTOP News, police tried to stop one car as it attempted to enter an interstate highway. The car quickly crashed as it attempted to avoid police, prompting the thief to flee on foot.
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Hand sanitizer, 78¢ face masks, $8 wireless charger, $5 smart plugs, more
- Today’s best deals: 80¢ face masks, hand sanitizer in stock, $5 smart plugs, $8 wireless charger, AirPods Pro, more
- The face masks everyone swarms Amazon for are somehow still in stock
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors finally understand one of the scary ways coronavirus kills
- Best Buy’s running one last big sale this week – here are the 10 best deals
- Chinese media slams US coronavirus response in incredible viral video
Teslas are hard to steal, but three were stolen from a dealership on Friday originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 2 May 2020 at 10:33:54 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.