Samsungs Galaxy S11 launch date mightve just leaked
Samsung has been unveiling new Galaxy S series phones every February or March for a few years now. Most of these events took place in late February on the eve of the Mobile World Congress trade show each year, although Samsung made some exceptions. The Galaxy S8 was delayed a few years ago because of the Note 7s battery recall, and the Galaxy S10 preceded the trade show by a couple of weeks last year so Samsung could be the worlds first major smartphone maker to unveil a foldable handset. A report a few days ago said that Samsung has settled on February 18th for the Galaxy S11 Unpacked event, claiming that the next-gen Samsung foldable would also be unveiled at the show thats the clamshell Galaxy Fold 2 that Samsung already confirmed its developing. As was the case last year, Samsung seems interested in putting some space between its announcements and everything else set to debut at MWC from its biggest rivals. Now, if a new leak is accurate, Samsung might launch the Galaxy S11 even sooner than that February 18th date we heard previously.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon just announced its 5 best-selling products this holiday season did you get them all?
- People are flipping out over how awesome this $19 portable Apple Watch charger is
Trending Right Now:
- PS5 and Xbox will be more expensive than the current consoles, but thats fine
- The worlds tallest active geyser wont stop erupting, and scientists dont know why
- Walmarts year-end clearance sale starts today here are the 10 best deals
Samsungs Galaxy S11 launch date mightve just leaked originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 26 Dec 2019 at 10:12:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.