New leak reveals all iPhone 12 specs, with storage starting at 128GB
- A new iPhone 12 rumor reveals details that were missing from previous leaks and rumors.
- A well-known leaker who revealed everything about the 2020 iPhone SE before the phone’s launch has key details about the four new iPhone 12 phones.
- Jon Prosser obtained the actual names of the four devices, as well as the storage tiers and the prices for each of them.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
The novel coronavirus will impact a bunch of new product releases this year, and the iPhone 12 might not be spared. Most recent reports say the four iPhone 12 phones that Apple is about to launch this fall might not be all available in late September, as has been the case for most iPhones since Apple started hosting new iPhone events in September. Some of them might see slight release date delays because of the current health crisis. Apple should be able to produce enough units by September, but the problem is Apple has been forced to postpone visits to China to finalize designs since there are several travel bans in place that make traveling impossible.
Apple is still expected to unveil the new iPhones in the late summer, and a prominent leaker says Apple already finalized the specs, product names, and pricing structure for the new series of handsets. Some of the following details will sound familiar because we’ve known them for quite some time now. But this is easily the best iPhone 12 rumor so far thanks to one key detail.
Today's Top Deals
- The 78¢ coronavirus face masks everyone swarms Amazon for are in stock
- Today’s top deals: Coronavirus face masks, $5 wireless charger, $29 Roku, $99 Bose wireless earbuds, more
- Amazon’s daily deals page disappeared – here’s how to find it
Trending Right Now:
- Coronavirus stimulus checks: How much am I getting and when are more checks coming?
- Microsoft is fixing one of the worst things about email
- Huge iPhone 12 leak reveals several next-gen features
New leak reveals all iPhone 12 specs, with storage starting at 128GB originally appeared on BGR.com on Mon, 11 May 2020 at 10:09:11 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.