Marvel is about to reveal a ton of release dates for new MCU Phase 4 shows
Marvel is about to kick off the fourth phase of its huge Marvel Cinematic Universe, which will be bigger than any of the previous phases when it comes to the amount of content. In addition to six movies that already have release dates and official titles, were also getting eight new TV series that will hit Disney+ over the course of the coming two years. These shows will be an integral part of MCU stories going forward and will tie directly into the movies. They'll also feature some of our favorite heroes who will be played by the same actors from the films.
Many of Marvel's upcoming new TV shows are already in production, and weve seen plenty of leaks detailing key plotlines. During the Super Bowl last month, Disney even aired a short spoiler-packed clip for the first three new series, including The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, WandaVision, and Loki, of which the first two will premiere this year. However, neither Disney nor Marvel announced firm release dates for these MCU TV series or all the other series we know the companies are developing. Thats about to very real soon, according to a couple of reports, as Disney may provide actual launch dates for many more of its upcoming MCU attractions.
Today's Top Deals
- Todays best deals: Crazy Anker sale, Animatronic Baby Yoda, $6 smart plug, $8 wireless charger, $23 home cam, $25 earbuds, more
- After trying BenQs mind-blowing new 4K home theater projector, I might never buy a normal TV again
- Todays top deals: Huge Anker sale, $23 home camera, SSD sale, $6 Alexa smart plugs, free Echo Dot, $8 wireless charger, more
Trending Right Now:
- Microsoft just accidentally confirmed a huge feature for Xbox Series X
- 10 Netflix alternatives that stream movies and TV shows for free
- Apples first new iPhone of 2020 could have a massive surprise
Marvel is about to reveal a ton of release dates for new MCU Phase 4 shows originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 21 Feb 2020 at 11:44:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.