Krispy Kreme is giving away a dozen free donuts every Monday to healthcare workers
- As a small token of appreciation to the nation's frontline healthcare workers who are carrying so much of the burden of getting the nation through the current COVID-19 coronavirus crisis, the Krispy Kreme doughnut chain is starting a new initiative on Monday, March 30.
- Every Monday through National Nurse's Week, which is celebrated May 6-12, the chain will be giving out a dozen free Original Glazed Doughnuts to those healthcare workers as a way to say thank you for all they do.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Every Monday between now and National Nurses Week, which is celebrated May 6-12, Krispy Kreme has a special treat planned for healthcare workers.
Starting on March 30 and running through early May, the donut chain wants frontline healthcare workers like nurses to stop by for an order of free donuts. A dozen of the chain's Original Glazed Doughnuts, to be exact, which Krispy Kreme says it will be giving away "to share joy among the millions in the medical community, and to show our gratitude for all they are doing."
Today's Top Deals
- 10 deals you don’t want to miss on Saturday: Prime members only sale, Arlo Pro, $9 wireless charger, more
- These aren’t N95 face masks, but they’re better than nothing and they’re in stock now
- Last chance to get 9 exclusive deals only for Prime members
Trending Right Now:
- Doctors finally found an early warning sign of a coronavirus infection
- Scientists identify new coronaviruses in animals smuggled into China
- Coronavirus news: Watch these spring breakers’ phone signals disperse across the US
Krispy Kreme is giving away a dozen free donuts every Monday to healthcare workers originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 28 Mar 2020 at 17:29:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.