Dells first 5G laptop also comes with 30 hours of battery life
Dell on Thursday unveiled a few new products ahead of CES 2020, including the 2020 version of its XPS 13 2-in-1 the upgraded device has a bigger screen than ever before and will hit stores in select markets next week. But, more interestingly, Dell also announced a totally different laptop with one major new feature.
The Latitude 9510 might not sound as catchy as the XPS 13, but it packs a few exciting features, including 5G support.
BGR Top Deals:
- Look at all the Nintendo Switch games discounted on Amazon today
- Every single Apple Watch owner should have this $19 portable charger
Trending Right Now:
- Wild Endgame theory suggests Thanos was just a puppet being used by a powerful Avenger
- After being swallowed in a hurricane two years ago, a buoy as big as a truck was just spit out of the ocean
- Apple reportedly launching two iPhone 9 models in 2020 to replace the iPhone SE
Dells first 5G laptop also comes with 30 hours of battery life originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 2 Jan 2020 at 19:06:06 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.