Apple just released iOS 13.4 beta 3 for the iPhone
Apple's upcoming new iOS 13.4 software is the version new version of iOS 13 in quite some time that adds a few noteworthy new features. That makes sense, of course, since iOS 13 has been a bit messy so far. It's nowhere near as bad as iOS 11 was two years ago, but iOS 13 has still been very buggy ever since it was first released back in September. It's still quite buggy even to this day, but early iOS 13.4 betas have managed to squash a few of the most annoying bugs that are still lingering. On top of that, iOS 13.4 adds nifty new features like CarKey, iCloud Drive folder sharing, additional Memoji stickers, a new toolbar in the Mail app, new Siri commands, and an awesome new feature allowing developers to bundle iOS and Mac apps as a single purchase. Definitely check out our full rundown of the best new features in iOS 13.4 so far, and now Apple has just released a new version of the software, iOS 13.4 beta 3 for developers.
Today's Top Deals
- The crazy wireless snake camera that lets your smartphone see anywhere is down to $29
- I cant imagine life without this $19 portable Apple Watch charger
- One of the hottest Nintendo Switch games is on sale at its lowest price
Trending Right Now:
- A closer look at Apples stunning leaked iPhone 12 design
- PS5 leak might reveal the exact time Sony will announce its big PlayStation 5 event
- Apple will surprise everyone with a new iPhone next month, and now we know even more about it
Apple just released iOS 13.4 beta 3 for the iPhone originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 26 Feb 2020 at 13:07:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.